HELPFUL TIPS- Things to do before storing…
- Make a list of the packing supplies that you will need (i.e., boxes, tape, bubble wrap, etc.)
WE CARRY A LARGE VARIETY OF PACKING SUPPLIES.
- Let the High Ground staff know what you will be storing so that we can help you determine the correct unit size to suit your needs.
- Schedule your moving company or truck at least 30 days in advance.
HIGH GROUND STORAGE OFFERS YOU FREE USE OF OUR MOVING TRUCK WHEN YOU STORE WITH US!
- Purchase a strong padlock for your unit.
AT HIGH GROUND STORAGE, WE OFFER A FREE DISC LOCK TO ALL NEW TENANTS!
- Insure your belongings while they are in transit and in storage.
HIGH GROUND OFFERS INSURANCE FROM A REPUTABLE COMPANY TO ENSURE YOUR PEACE OF MIND.
- Make sure all appliances are clean and free of perishables.
- Establish a plan to load and unload heavy items.
THE USE OF OUR APPLIANCE DOLLIES IS ALWAYS FREE TO OUR CUSTOMERS!